Tuesday, 8 December 2009

I just Ordered the Book!

Yes! That's Right! I just ordered the book! What Book? The BloggerAid Cookbook of course!

I can't wait to receive it. Only trouble was postage to this part of the world is expensive so I had to choose the economic shipping option. Don't know how long that will take...

The exchange rate doesn't help either so while the rest of you get to buy a relatively cheap cookbook, I don't. It's Expensive - but at least it's for a good cause and so I don't mind. I coulnd't not buy it especially when it features ME! First time I've been published in a book.

So... does that make me a cookbook writer?? LOL!

4 comments:

Bellini Valli said...

At the moment the only people purchasing the cookbook that have a good deal with postage are those in the United States..we are trying to work out a solution.

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen said...

Yes of course it does! Great job, Dharm!!!

Henrique Abrantes said...

Olá tudo bem? Eu tenho interesse em colocar um banner no seu blog.
Na verdade seria uma troca você colocaria um abnner no meu blog e vice versa entre em contato comigo:
E-mail: has.25@hotmail.com
Blog: http://has02.blogspot.com

breadchick said...

Just purchased a copy for myself. Not just because it supports such a good cause but most importantly because it features you my friend.

Congrats on your first and hopefully not only publishing endeavor.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin