Wednesday, 9 January 2008

We have a Winner!

I'm rather pleased to announce that after many attempts at the Royal Foodie Joust hosted by Jen, the Leftover Queen, I finally came out a winner!

The Royal Foodie Joust is a monthly event where three ingredients are chosen by the winner of the previous month's joust. All three of the ingredients must be used in your recipe to be considered for the joust.


The ingredients for the January joust were:
Pomegranate,
Mint and
Pistachios.



The winning entry was my very own Chicken Pilaf with Pomegranate, Mint and Pistachios

The ingredients I have chosen for the February Joust are
Lentils (any kind)
Eggplant (also known as Aubergine or Brinjals)
Cinnamon

I basically wanted to give an Asian flavour to the joust and I am particularly excited to see what everyone comes up with. This does not limit the entries to Asian cuisine though!!

Thanks to everyone that voted for my entry and thanks again to Jen for starting this great Joust!

2 comments:

Bellini Valli said...

Congratulations Dharm on being the winner of the Royal Foodie Joust!!!! I would have sent my congrats earlier but our internet has been out in our area for 2 days now....I am off to check my 130 e-mails!!!

marye said...

congrats my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin