Quick Menu


Saturday 1 September 2007

Saturday Feast and more fun with the Camera


Since Merdeka was on Friday, we had a long weekend. What better way to enjoy a 3 day weekend than to have a cookup! This time, the lovely wife did the honours while I supported her by clicking away with my new toy.

I've realised that it's far easier to capture nice photos when you can concentrate on taking the photos while someone else is doing the cooking, and not have to worry about wiping your hands before handling the camera or worrying about something burning. Yet, I have to admit, it's not as much fun as multi-tasking! But no complaints here as I really enjoyed playing around with the camera while my lovely wife cooked up a lip-smacking meal.

This is what she made
  • Spicy Fried Chicken which I have named Angelina's Spicy Fried Chicken

  • Yau Mak with Garlic and Oyster Sauce

  • Crispy Ladysfingers or Crispy Okra


  • My son also reminded her that "yesterday you promised to make me Honeydew and Sago" and so she made that for dessert.

    After all her hard work cooking, and mine taking photos, we both relaxed with a nice cool glass of Vodka and Cranberry Juice!

    No comments: